If you require a firm structure, uninterrupted time to complete your to-do list and classroom learning, this role probably isn’t going to be for you. But if you’re a productive, innovative, self-taught marketer with enough resilience to face daily challenges and enough heart to fight your corner, you should apply to be our Digital Marketing Manager.
Seraph Science is looking for a digital marketer to join our fast-growth, high achieving team on a trajectory to become the world’s number one C-suite marketing company. In this role, you’d work directly with the VP of Marketing to drive lead generation, create nurturing campaigns, direct and execute our content strategy and be a marketing mentor to our new graduates.
Seraph is a service-based B2B marketing company, so your daily activities will support both client-side and internal objectives. We want to position Seraph Science as the McKinsey of C-Suite Marketing, and we’re seeking the right person to help us bring this home.
If you’re successful in this role, you’ll be invited to join our senior management team and given the opportunity to direct our company-wide marketing strategy.
Here’s a taste of the challenges you’d be working on
- We create an extraordinary amount of content from interviews, discussions and surveys completed with C-level leaders from some of the world’s largest organisations — we want to optimise our distribution strategy for this content to ensure we’re making it work as hard as possible for us.
- We’re committed to full GDPR compliance by May 2018, and therefore are on a mission to increase our subscription list (both on the Seraph Science side as well as for our clients). Our main avenues are via content distribution and sign-ups for events, and we’d like to utilise more inbound channels.
- Our new leads come mostly from word-of-mouth, and while this is sustainable at present, it’s never going to provide the rapid growth we’re seeking. The ideal candidate for this role already has 2-3 ideas in their mind after reading that sentence — including these in an email to me would guarantee a first round interview.
- Must be willing to work from our Central London office
- Must be familiar with key marketing stack tools (A CRM, A marketing automation platform, WordPress, good tools such as Buzz Sumo, distribution channels such as Hubspot, Medium, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pulse etc.)
- Must play well with others (we’re an incredibly lean team and we work under constant pressure, I will ask you to prove that you can maintain the team-centric attitude even when you’re pushed.)
- Pay & promotion reviews at 6 and 12 months
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with senior leadership (Incl. CEO)
- The opportunity to attend (and lead) company-wide training sessions
- Monthly nights out, regular free team lunches, company bar every Friday
- Spacious offices located in the heart of Marylebone (Zone 1 London)
- Working directly with the big players in industries such as tech, finance & media
How to apply:
Please drop us a note at Talent@seraphscience.com if you’re interested in applying for the role with a bit about yourself — A CV works, a LinkedIn link is better.
If your application is successful, you’ll be asked to come in for an interview and to meet the team. We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible, but we’re also keen for the right person.